You maybe need to be a certain age to have been a fan of the TV show Top Cat but don’t worry when you give Blueprint Gaming’s slot game, Top Cat, a spin you will soon become a fan. Top Cat was a TV show first seen on our screens in the 1960’s and it told the story of Top Cat and his New York alley cat friends and their humorous efforts to outwit Officer Dibble, and now this classic animated series has been re-invented for slot purposes.
Top Cat is a five-reel slot game, it has three rows and it has a fixed twenty payline structure.
Our Verdict: Top Cat is a fun slot game which re-tells the iconic 1960’s cartoon. The game is set in the familiar looking alley and sound effects and graphics as you play to make the slot game really enjoyable. You also have a vast array of bonus features which can only be a really good addition to any slot game.
Wild Symbol: On Top Cat, you have a wild symbol, which in this case is the symbol with some fishbones on a plate. This fishbone wild symbol is a special symbol as this symbol can create winning combinations by substituting for all the standard symbols on the game.
Master Plan: The first and main bonus feature on Top Cat is the Master Plan bonus. This feature is triggered by landing three of the bonus alley cat symbol. This symbol will only appear on reels one, three and five. You will now need to pick which plan you are to follow revealing one of the following.
• Cash Picker – pick bins to reveal multipliers until you find Officer Dibble
• Maharajah Heist – this is a trail game which has two stages where you can win multipliers and cash prizes
• Diner Free Spins – you will try to collect wild symbols on special reels to win a more lucrative reel set
• Dibble Free Spins – awarded free spins with added wilds
• Construction Site Wilds – a free spins game with unlimited free spins which continue until you find five meal tickets
Base game Bonus: On Top Cat, you have four randomly generated bonus games in the base game listed below:
• Choo’s Piano Wilds – wilds are randomly added to the reels
• Benny’s Colossal TV’s – The character Benny will drop TV’s onto the reels which will then transform into random symbols
• Brain’s Water Wilds – Character Brain will place fire hydrants under the reels and hopefully turn the reel wild
• Spook’s Mice is Nice – at random mice will appear on the reels and rearrange symbols to create a win.
Fancy-Fancy’s Hot Dog Re-Spins: To trigger this bonus simply land the giant hot dog on all positions on reel five. The hot dog symbol will now be fished across the reels one spin at a time.
Progressive Jackpot: Top Cat is one of Blueprint Gaming’s Jackpot progressive slot game. To trigger this feature you must land five jackpot symbols on the reels. You will now play a reel set where you will need to collect 15 crown symbol to play the wheel of fortune where you will have a chance of winning the progressive jackpot.